Photo © Scott Foster
- Description: a powerfully-sexy slow burn that contrasts the pain of desire with the pleasure of release.
- Music: “I Want You/She’s So Heavy” by Joe Anderson & Dana Fuchs and “She’s So Heavy” by the Ed Palermo Big Band
- Duration: 4:09
- Costume: A navy blue, satin gown fitted with a 77” zipper that runs from the train to the back of the neck; burgundy, opera-length gloves with brass zippers from the palms to the upper arm; a navy blue perch hat decorated with pheasant feathers and zipper roses; navy blue panties with a zipper running through the crotch and crystal ab g-string and pasties underneath it all. Throughout the entire act I wear an 8 foot silver-grey ostrich feather boa.
The Fishnet Tango:
- Description: a tango-inspired bump and grind strip-tease with some chair work and feather fan dancing thrown in for good measure. This act was originally developed for JoJo Stiletto’s production “Miss Fishnet’s Stripper Mysteries”.
- Music: “the Society Tango” by Greg J Walker and “Por Una Cabeza” by John Williams, Itzhak Perlman & Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
- Duration: 5:00
- Costume: a red velvet wrap dress over a long beaded 1920s style silver gown. Both are stripped off to reveal red camiknickers.
- Props: an antique wooden chair and a large set of red ostrich and silver pheasant feather fans
- Description: a slow burn that explores the pleasures of fine clothing. This act was inspired by the following quote from Miss Fischer’s Murder Mysteries; “A woman should dress first and foremost for her own pleasure. There is nothing quite so divine as the feel of silk underwear, the touch of soft fox, the slither of a satin skirt. If these things happen to appeal to men, well… really that’s a side issue." Phryne Fisher
- Music: “Temptation” by Diana Krall
- Duration: 4:30
- Costume: a long gown in peacock blue silk satin and three vintage mink stoles; one in Autumn Haze, one in chocolate and the last in silver. All three stoles are from the 1950s-1960s and have the names of the women they were made for embroidered on the lining; they are truly beautiful heirlooms.
- Side Note: While this is a VERY suggestive act, I keep my dress on the entire time so there is no full nudity.
- Description: a drag inspired lip-sync and chair dance that elevates an everyday routine to a sexy, dramatic event through the magic of burlesque
- Music: “S-E-X” by Miss X and “Harlem Nocturne” by Mantovani and his Orchestra
- Duration: 4:47
- Costume: an aqua green peignoir set trimmed with natural, chocolate brown marabou feathers. Inspired by the famous Tiffany colors!
- Description: a Classic “Parade and Peel” striptease that explores the journey from “Classy” with a “C” to “Klassy” with a “K”
- Music: William McNeil’s “Big Drums Montage” and The Johnny Staccato Band’s ”Three for the Show”
- Duration: 4:00
- Costume: Inspired by 1930’s Hollywood (specifically Barbara Stanwyck’s dress for Gambling Lady (1934)) the “classy” layer of the costume is comprised of an indigo blue satin dress and matching silk dupioni jacket trimmed with vintage auburn fur and embellished with purple rhinestones, a vintage mink fur stole and a large, custom saucer hat festooned with pheasant feathers and rhinestoned orchid blossoms. The costume revealed underneath is a “klassy” bodysuit in blue elastic and rhinestone accented leopard print, rhinestone encrusted leopard print pasties with blue beaded tassels and rhinestone encrusted leopard print shoes with blue trim.
- Description: A classic, “non-reveal” tease using large feather fans. In place of the traditional strip-tease the fans are manipulated to conceal and reveal bits of my body underneath.
- Music: Perez Prado’s “Quizas” and Red Prysock’s “Purple Wail”
- Duration: 3:58
- Fans: 5’ across and made from forest green ostrich feathers, lady Amherst pheasant tail feathers and natural bronze coque feathers.
- Costume: The costume for this act is heavily influenced by art deco and is comprised of green and bronze pasties and a green and bronze g-string; both are embellished with rhinestones and hand-beaded fringe.
- Alternate Costume: an alternate costume for this act, available for Christmas/Holiday events, is red, burgundy and gold pasties and g-string embellished with red fringe, gold beaded garland and burgundy poinsettias.
- Description: a "Hoochy Coochie” shimmy act framed as an exercise parody.
- Music: “Tribal Tabata” and Squirrel Nut Zipper’s “Fascinating Thing”
- Costume: The first layer is a 1960’s style white tennis dress, a white sweatband, white tennis shoes and pom-pom socks with purple trim. This layer is lifted to reveal garters, high-waisted panties and a bra all covered with purple fringe. The final reveal is in nude pasties and a g-string both embellished with topaz ab rhinestones.